Manager 2 - Global Supply Chain and Business Management
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
As a leader, you always act with integrity, and the highest ethical standards characterize everything you do. You enable your team to achieve predictable and balanced results, while satisfying the needs of internal and external partners. You treat all people with respect, and model personal growth and continuous development. You know how to build an inclusive environment that attracts, retains, and inspires a diverse and engaged team. You build trusted and valued customer relationships and communicate effectively, so that people throughout the organization feel engaged and connected to their work. You deliver excellence, strive for continuous improvement and respond vigorously to change. You ensure that your team has the information and tools needed to perform at their best. You demonstrate our committed pursuit of applying innovation to meet the requirements of our customer. You create and execute strategies that result in sustainable value creation that delivers measurable results.
If this is you...keep reading!
The Aeronautics division is seeking to find a Global Supply Chain/Business Management Manager. This position will be based out of Melbourne, Florida.
This Role will have supervisory or management responsibilities for Global Supply Chain support for material estimating, price/cost analysis reporting, and other supplier financial support functions.
This position allows for strategic alignment of resources and staffing in support of Global Supply Chain (Subcontracts & Program Management), Business Management, and Pricing and Estimating departments.
• Support Price/Cost Analysis of Subcontractor Proposals and ensure compliance to sector and FAR policies and procedures. Develop and support GSC Cost Estimates and obtain appropriate GSC approvals. Support proposal reviews and approvals.
• Support the NAR ICE process including the development of floor positions for negotiation approval.
• Develop and submit adequate GSC Cost Volumes. Support Customer proposal reviews, Customer Fact-findings and requests for information responses, DCAA audits, Customer negotiations, and sweeps.
• Provide guidance and support relative to GSC and Business Management Processes and procedures (Process Architecture).
• Ensure compliance with these procedures and to Federal Acquisition Regulations and cost accounting standards (FAR, DFARS & CAS).
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video: http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideoSQMVideo ".
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years of Global Supply Chain or Control Account Management or Business Management or Engineering Experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Material Estimating and Proposal Analysis including Pricing, Price/Cost Analysis, and Proposal Adequacy as prescribed in DFAR (DFARS proposal adequacy checklist) is required.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance and Special Program Access.
- Master's Degree
- Experience understanding and identifying priorities and managing supplier and customer expectations is necessary.
Experience successfully training and teaching different levels of personnel both inside and outside the organization including customers and suppliers is also required.
- Secret Clearance and PAR access
- Experience successfully training and teaching different levels of personnel both inside and outside the organization including customers and suppliers is also required.
- Proven track record of successfully communicating and collaborating with different levels of management, integrated product teams and subcontract management teams.
- Experience and knowledge of Subsystems' Product Team.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top