Maintenance Trainer 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Establishes and directs a training system and/or conducts classroom and practical instruction to provide technical knowledge for the safe maintenance, repair, and operation of aircraft, aircraft systems, ground equipment, tools, test equipment, stores and facilities, according to established procedures. May analyze current operating problems and future operating requirements to identify training needs and develop training programs. Writes, edits, and produces materials for technical instruction. Provides assistance and support to all divisions in helping them determine their training needs and develop and conduct their maintenance training programs. Establishes and directs the maintenance of a companywide training and qualification record system. Maintains currency in technical developments, technical training, and audiovisual techniques including the maintenance of company aircraft instruction manuals. Coordinates all required technical training and outside contract sales technical training programs. Exclude ground school instructors.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years of experience with Bachelor™s Degree or 4 years with a Master™s. Experience may be used in lieu of education.
- Position requires the ability to gain proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Captivate, Evolution Learning ContentManagement System (LCMS) and Learning Management System (LMS)or similar training development software, and an ability to swiftly learn and become proficient with related software used for training development, project tracking, and presentations.
- Candidate must have the ability to research engineering data, technical manuals, and utilize subject matter experts, team members, and established processes to complete complex training materials, schedules, and related projects under very general supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required for the position.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Mustmeet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must have an active Top Secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain that clearance.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission is a condition of employment.
- Degree in the field of Education.
- Experience as a training courseware developer using Adobe Captivate and IBM Evolution Learning Content Management System (LCMS), and Learning Management System (LMS) is preferred.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top