Maintenance Technician 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking an experiencedMaintenance Technician 3 with aircrafthydraulic systems experience to join our growing team at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, oversee hazardous waste stream, and coordinate with vendors for flight surface actuator repair.
- Conducts routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdownsof machinery, and equipment.
- Uses hand and power tools.
- Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, pulls fluid samples and repairs or oversees machines and equipment repairs.
- Duties also include performing general maintenance of raised floor computer laboratory areas and light reconfigurations of office spaces.
- Must have high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of relevant maintenance and/or facilities experience.
- Must possess active or valid inactive U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Candidate should be familiar operating and maintaining a maintenance shop area and able to bring up ground carts and oversee hydraulics testing.
- Aircraft hydraulics experience
- Prior experience as a maintenance crew chief
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Back to top