Maintenance Millwright/Mechanical 3
- Clinton, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking an experienced Mechanic / Millwright to provide maintenance support to our Clearfield Maintenance team at our Clearfield, Utah facilities.
Role description & Responsibilities:
This Maintenance Crafts position performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, as well as new construction on plant facilities, and equipment. While this position will have an emphasis on installation and maintenance of existing and new equipment and tooling, the candidate will also be expected to perform other mechanical skills to maintain and repair industrial plant processing equipment such as, pumps, centrifuges, hydraulics systems, Victaulic, stainless tubing, and CPVC pipe installation. Candidates with experience in other mechanical disciplines are preferred. May be required to work shift work, including 12 hr shifts with a rotating schedule, nights, weekends, holidays etc.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 4+ plus years, recent, work experience in the mechanical / millwright fields.
• Knowledge and experience with reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings.
• Knowledge and experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing precision tooling and processing equipment.
• Knowledge and experience with high pressure steam and condensate.
• Experience with welding, pipefitting, gear boxes, drive systems etc.
• Must be able to pass Employee Possessor background check.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Safety First attitude and personal work behavior
• Actively engage in maintenance continuous improvement efforts.
• Demonstrates initiative and ambition to become proficient in all job duties
• Able to work to performance standards with little or no supervision
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top