- Westborough, MA
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is seeking a Machinist to join our Hopkinton, MA Flight Systems Group. We are a world-class manufacturer of Passive Microwave Components for military aircraft and launch vehicles. Our work is mission critical and directly contributes to national security.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Study work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, and machining parameters
- Operate Southwestern DPM Bed/Knee Mills with Proto TRAK controls. Assist and learn to silver torch braze.
- Assist with necessary machine adjustments and correct improper machine functioning or cutting action
- Align and fasten work using standard fixtures and established methods
- Operate hand and power tools to deburr machine parts
• High School diploma or equivalent/GED
• Mechanical aptitude (please be sure this is evident in your resume)
• Associates Degree or Trade School certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top