Logistics Support 4
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Job Descripion Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. Determines maintenance and repair materials required for deployment. Modifies maintenance records such as repair standards for more complex equipment or components. Develops requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals; tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities; reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance requirement cards to support life-cycle of product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and 6 years related experience.
- Must have experience in warehousing, packaging, handling, shipping & receiving.
- Must understand government Bench Stock, Bonded Stock, and Shop Stock requirements.
- Must be able to operate and maintain standard warehouse equipment/vehicles (Folk lift, warehouse tug, and bobtail).
- Knowledge of AFI 21 101.
- Must be familiar with military and commercial transportation/distribution, freight tendering, standards for packing/packaging, DD Form 1149, AFMAN 24-204, DoD processes for domestic and overseas shipments.
- Must be able to operate standard warehouse equipment/vehicles (Fork lift, warehouse tug & pallet jack).
- Basic computer skills; Excel, Word,PowerPoint.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Must meet and maintain medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- M ust have an active secret DoD Secret clearance and ability to maintain.
- Ability to obtain and retain a Program Security Clearance is required as condition of employment and be willing to submit and pass a polygraph.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top