Logistics Support 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Logistics Support candidate to join our program in NAS North Island, San Diego, CA.
The selected candidate's duties will include but will not be limited to:
Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. Determines maintenance and repair materials required for deployment. Modifies maintenance records such as repair standards for more complex equipment or components. Develops requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals; tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities; reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance requirement cards to support life-cycle of product.Basic Qualifications:
- Candidate shall have a minimum of high school diploma and 4 years of related experience
- Intimate knowledge of the E2/C2 aircraft
- Solid understanding of the NAVSUP P 485 procedures
- Knowledge of NALCOMIS for OMA/IMA
- Understanding of COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 (series)
- Extensive knowledge of ASD, NAVICP, ATAV/ FIMARS, One Touch, FEDLOG
- Sound knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office
- Be able to travel as needed in support of the contract to Pt Mugu CA, Norfolk VA and Philadelphia PA for short periods of time
- Must hold or be eligible for at least a secret clearance.
- Navy Organizational Level experience is a plus.
- IMRL/ HAZMAT management experience is a plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top