Logistics Support 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Logistics Support candidate to work in the Weapons System Support Center (WSSC), a state of the art avionics and weapons software laboratory located at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma. This position requires unrestricted physical work and may include periodic short-term assistance in different work areas within the department. The WSSC has strict set of security rules and protocols based on the Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide which must be followed at all times.
- Maintain and update the Class B Test Equipment calibration recall listing as required
- Coordinate Class B Test Equipment recall schedule with the laboratory technicians and/or the different Test Directors so as not to impede the laboratory test line schedule.
- Update Class B Test Equipment movement transactions using the in-house database.
- Research availability of parts, equipment, and tools from approved sources to support life-cycle articles as determined by the engineers and laboratory technicians
- Prepare / coordinate all logistics documentation required for movement of Class B Test Equipment to / from the calibration laboratory
- Assist with project management issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Maintain good customer relations both inside and outside of the organization.
- High School diploma with 4 years of additional education and/or experience
- Must possess active Department of Defense Secret security clearance (or inactive clearance from within the past two years).
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain additional security clearances as required by the program
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer engagement and communication skills
- At least 4 years of prior experience with either government property management or military aircraft systems.
- Experience using asset management tools.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top