Logistics Support 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. Determines maintenance and repair materials required for deployment. Modifies maintenance records such as repair standards for more complex equipment or components. Develops requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals; tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities; reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance requirement cards to support life-cycle of product.
- High School and4 years additional education. Experience accepted in lieu of education.
- Candidate must have experience in warehousing, packaging, handling, shipping & receiving.
- Must be able to operate and maintain standard warehouse equipment/vehicles (Folk lift, warehouse tug, and bobtail).
- B asic computer skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Mustmeet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must have an active Secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain that clearance.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Candidates with Top Secret security clearance preferred.
- Understanding of government Bench Stock, Bonded Stock, and Shop Stock requirements.
- Knowledge of AFI 21-101 preferred.
- Familiarity with military and commercial transportation/distribution, freight tendering, standards for packing/packaging, DD Form 1149, AFMAN 24-204, DoDprocesses for domestic and overseas shipments.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top