Logistics Support 2-Mission Module Supply Technician
Join Northrop Grumman and be a part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. Northrop Grumman's Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Mission Package Integration (MPI) team is looking for a LCS Mission Module (MM) Supply Technician to join their maintenance and sustainment team in Mayport, Florida.
The ideal candidate will have a background with the Navy Supply (NAVSUP) system ordering parts and materials, issuing parts and materials, and stocking parts and materials. In addition, the candidate will be familiar with maintaining financial records and will be capable of using the R-Supply system to generate reports. The LCS Mission Module (MM) Supply Technician will have experience maintaining inventory data bases for material stocked in store rooms and warehouses. He/she will be familiar with HAZMAT procedures and ordering requirements and will be capable of using the Microsoft Office suite of products, Adobe Acrobat, and other programs required for generating DD1149, DD1348-1, DD-1348-6, and DD-250.
The LCS Mission Module (MM) Supply Technician will be responsible for working with the Northrop Grumman procurement systems, as well as the government team in the inventory and loadout of spares, tools, and equipment in the Mission Module Support Container.
The LCS Mission Module (MM) Supply Technician should have experience as a NAVY or Coast Guard SK, LS, or equivalent MOS position with the USMC.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience as a Logistics Specialist/Storekeeper with Navy supply systems such as RSupply, OMS-NG and other Navy systems (6 years with an AA or other 2 year degree)
- HAZMAT, HAZMIN, HAZWASTE, or HAZWOPER qualified
- Experience with MS Office programs used to generate DD1149, DD1348-1, DD-1348-6 and DD-250
- US Citizenship; must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Will be required to perform physically demanding work, to include working in tight, restricted access spaces.
- Must be able to climb 20 ft ladders and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs to waist level
- Must be able to pass basic DOT physical exam to obtain forklift and crane licenses and pass proficiency tests
- Fifteen (15) or more years of US Navy Supply experience
- Experience with the LCS Class program highly desired
- Active Secret clearance
- Familiar with the Ship's Maintenance and Material Management (3M), Preventive Maintenance system and its interaction with Navy Supply
- Trained and licensed to operate a forklift
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top