Logistics Program Manager/ Logistics Engineer - International
The growing Logistics Program Management (LPM) Team located in Rolling Meadows, IL has a challenging opportunity for a self-starting, multitalented, team oriented individual to drive INTERNATIONAL program execution in the IRCM business area.
Rolling Meadows Defense Logistics functional areas include DMS, FRACAS, Supportability Engineering, Product Safety, Technical Publications and Training, Government Furnished Equipment tracking, Logistics Systems Engineering, and Logistics Program Management. LPM is the Logistics Integrated Product Team Leader for the above mentioned Functional areas and has overall responsibility to the program for all logistics content (schedule, budget, quality) throughout the period of performance.
Specific duties will include:
- Lead the Logistics and Supportability Engineering (L&SE) portions of pre-proposal and proposal efforts, including specifications, scope of work, and financial requirements of the contract
- Program manage Logistics content and meet EV (cost, schedule) and quality requirements. Direct the work of logistics resources assigned to the program from technical and administrative disciplines
- Manage and understand program artifacts
- Proactively manage risks and opportunities such as allocation of resources, modification of schedule, or revision of contractual specifications and work with the Functions, PMO and customer on resolution
- Act as a point of contact for the customers and PMO for Logistics program activities and lead program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance of all Logistics elements
Provide consistent programmatic communication to the Logistics Functions/ IPTs and drive continuity, consistency, and quality of all Logistics deliverables throughout the life of the program
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of related logistics/field support experience or Master's degree with a minimum of 0 years of related logistics/field support experience
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to lead others
- Ability to facilitate discussion to drive problem resolution in technical disciplines
- Some experience managing deliverables to cost, schedule and quality
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and under pressure
- Some experience working with product of similar level of complexity and aircraft integration
- Ability to understand technical requirements
- U.S. Citizen and ability to obtain Security Clearance – Secret
- Must be proficient in using Excel
- Be able to travel internationally
- Experience with IRCM or RF product lines
- Experience working on international programs
- Experience in Defense Logistics
- Knowledge of government contracting requirements and proposal process
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top