At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Logistics Planner 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
- The selected candidate will be coordinating spares and repair efforts;
- Coordinate with Suppliers (via Global Supply Chain) to understand and resolve issues associated
with spares and repairs analyses and products;
- Reviews status of spares and repairs projects and budgets;
- Prepares schedules and status reports on the health of the projects;
- Prepares briefings for management and develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and tools for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, suppliers, and clients.
- Working knowledge of SAP and other inventory control systems;
- Ability to prepare and analyze repair / cost data and figures;
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of aerospace/logistics experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with SAP and other inventory control systems
- An Active, In-Scope DOD Secret Security Clearance or higher that has been granted I renewed within the past 5 years
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Program Access
- Active, In-Scope Secret Clearance with Special Program Access
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and other inventory control systems
- Experience in DoD Spares and Repairs processing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top