Logistics Planner 3 - PHS&T Provisioning Analyst
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Analyzes technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements. Reviews site survey results and letters of offer and acceptance and formulates specific recommendations for spare/repair parts and support equipment. Manages and controls the asset position of customer inventories. May originate support plans for offer to potential customers and provide technical assistance to existing customer personnel. May forecast and manage budget system.
- Bachelor of Science Degree with at least 6 years PHS&T experience. In lieu of formal education, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 10 years of PHS&T experiences
- Seven 7 years' experience using MIL-STD-129 129 Military Marking for Shipment and Storage
- Completed DAU CLL 013 DOD PACKAGING course
- Familiarity with Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Standard Process For Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation (PHS&T) Data
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a current DoD Secret Security Clearance and be able to maintain. The Security background investigation granting that clearance must have been completed within the last 5 years
- Experience using EAGLE, SLIC-WAVE, or MIL-STD 1388/GIA-0007 tools on US government/DoD acquisition programs is desirable
- ASTM-D996 Standard Terminology of Packaging and Distribution environments, ASTM-D1974 - Standard Practice for Methods of Closing, Sealing Reinforcing Fiberboard Boxes; ASTM-D4279 - Standard Test Methods for Water Vapor Transmission of Shipping Containers Constant and Cycle Methods; ASTM-D5118/ - Standard Practice for Fabrication of Fiberboard Shipping Boxes; ASTM-D5168 - Standard Practice for Fabrication and Closure of Triple Wall Corrugated Fiberboard Containers
- FamiliarizationForm DD-2326
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Excel to include building Macros
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top