Logistics Management Analyst / Secret / Interim Secret
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Are you ready to put your experience to work at Northrop Grumman? If so, we need you to join us as aLogistics Management Analyst 2 and be a part ofour growing team of qualified, diverse individuals to support the Air Force Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) Sustainment Contract.
Youwill join a team that provides logistics support for assigned systems through analysis of engineering data packages, depot needs, customer directives, and user requirements. You willperform a wide range of logistics support tasks within the organization.
You responsibilities include:
- Support user logistics needs and requirements on daily basis
- Schedule and prioritize AFQRC Depot maintenance activities to ensure on-time delivery of customer requirements
- Satisfy customer requisitions
- Manage contract material requirements
- Manage material requirements forecasting and initiate material requisitions to support program material health
- Interface with Global Supply Chain Management to process, status and prioritize procurements
- Analyze data and reports to determine spares authorization levels and support equipment provisioning requirements
- Manage and control the asset position of user inventories
- Perform continuous improvement of standard practices and processes
- Provide program status reports as required
1. A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of3+ years of relevant experience. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with proficiency in MS Office Excel
3. An understanding of engineering technical data and drawings
4. Ability toobtain and maintain a U.S Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
1. Experience working with Global Supply Chain Management
2. Working knowledge of material requirements planning, forecasting and inventory control management
3. Ability to work projects/program with little supervision
4. A currentDoD Secret security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top