Logistics Management Analyst III
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
Candidate will perform as part of a diverse team responsible for B-2 Maintainability & Supportability Analysis efforts on modernization and sustainment programs. Candidate must have background in identifying and optimizing Maintainability Processes and Procedure on weapons system components and systems; and be able perform these skilled tasks from the concept and technology development, engineering manufacturing and development, production and operation support phases of the weapons system life cycle. The candidate will influence system maintainability and supportability and utilize engineering data from various sources to determine maintenance concepts. Candidate will develop and perform: Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis. Candidate will work closely with other Logistics, Engineering, and Program Management entities. Candidate will also be responsible for presenting Maintainability and Sustainability data related analyses to program leadership and the customer at all major program reviews. Candidate shall possess the ability to apply standard logistics engineering principles to complete assignments and handle challenging tasks. Candidate must possess excellent communications skills, be self-motivated, and understand and exhibit a strong team work ethic and approach.
- 6 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or 4 years with Master's degree required. Additional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must be proficient in all aspects of warehousing, packaging, handling, shipping & receiving personnel.
- Candidate must have complete understanding of all logistic elements, supportability, maintainability and logistics support analysis.
- Candidate must be able to identify and predict support equipment spares and consumable usage rates.
- Candidate must understand government Bench Stock, Bonded Stock, and Shop Stock requirements.
- Must be able to operate and maintain standard warehouse equipment/vehicles (Folk lift, warehouse tug, and bobtail).
- Candidate should have knowledge of AFI 23-101.
- Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point required.
- All applicants must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Applicants must meet and maintain medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Candidate must obtain a secret clearance, but is not required to start.
- The ability to obtain and retain a Program Security Clearance is required as condition of employment and be willing to submit and pass a polygraph.
- Extensive knowledge understanding of logistic elements; supportability, inventory management and logistics support preferred.
- Extensive experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint highly desired.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top