Logistics Management Analyst
- Redondo Beach, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman has an opening for a Logistics Management Analyst (Customer Liaison), to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
The Liaison will be required to perform a wide range of functions within the Test Equipment Acquisition organization, working closely with Metrology Services and Customer Support and Logistics, serving as a single-point interface linking the Engineering Asset Management (EAM) customer base to the services provided EAM. The Liaison will foster and develop relationships with EAM customers while promoting EAM initiatives that will enable the customer to effectively utilize their assets while managing expense. The Liaison will work with each sector/directorate and their delegates to provide assistance with facilitating their requirements for General Purpose Test Equipment.
Essential functions will include, but are not limited to facilitating:
- Management of Inventory Acquisition and Equipment Demand Forecasting by initiation of Test Equipment Justification/Requests (TEJ) and Availability
- Calibration Priority Planning and Scheduling
- Inventory Turn-in and Utilization Assessments
- Coordination of TEAMMS CoP Database/Web Training and information sessions
- Continuous improvement of standard practices and processes
- Origination of support plans for potential customers and provide technical assistance to existing customer personnel
- Collaboration with other functional support areas for researching and monitoring stock usage based on demand, applicability (where-used scenarios); dormant stores screening, establishing and policing of Equipment Pool inventories, and monthly expensed rate reduction
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years of experience in industry logistics, inventory and/or supply chain support OR 1 year of industry logistics, inventory and/or supply chain support and a Masters Degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, weekends and support on call status as required
- Active in-scope Secret Clearance
- Military logistics, or Aerospace industry logistics, inventory and/or supply chain/support experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required
- Functional knowledge of industry standards for calibration requirements (i.e. Z540, ISO 17025, ISO 9001, NIST traceability)
- Military Occupational Specialty (MOS): USMC-0431 or 0411 series; USAAF-2S0 or 6C0 series; USA-92 or 91 Series).
Back to top