Logistics Management Analyst 4 - Maintenance - ILS - SA
The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Battle Command System (IBCS) logistics team. The position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
The selected applicant will perform as a Logistics Management Analyst to provide Maintenance Engineering for NGC programs to help ensure maintenance requirements are being addressed and accomplished. The candidate will work with other ILS personnel, system engineers, technical publications teams, configuration management, and Government maintenance representatives to develop logistics Product Data (LPD) for the IBCS program. The desired candidate must understand the various aspects of maintenance concepts, engineering technical drawings, and supportability analysis in order to support the ILS team.
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
10 years applicable experience with a Bachelor's degree; 8 years with Masters.
Active Secret Clearance required.
- Excellent computer skills combined with a mastery of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated performance in anticipating needs, exercising a high degree of initiative and exhibiting advanced organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance standards with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to solve a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fluid environment with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience working in a government or government contractor environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Solid understanding of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Supportability Analysis (SA), and maintenance concepts
- Provide analysis of equipment failures
- Perform Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)/ COMPASS tool Supportability Analysis and develop a LORA verified MAC
- Develops maintenance organization structures as applied to the Army's two-level maintenance concept
- Active current Secret Security Clearance
- Develop reliability availability, and maintainability analysis (RAM) for equipment readiness
- Knowledge of statistics, probability, logistics, and fundamental operation for system hardware
- Develop spares analysis, support equipment requirements, and personnel necessary to optimize the maintainability, and reliability of the end item
- Develop Performance Based Logistics requirements
- Technical writing for the fundamental operation of equipment
- Identify and report safety hazards associated with the maintenance of a system or components
- Develop Integrated Logistics Support Plan requirements
- Powerlog-J logistics Product Data development, Eagle or SLIC-WAVE
- Logistics Demonstration (LD) field maintenance requirements and technical manual validation
- Identify technical data package logistics impacts for LP development
- Develop Item Unique Identification requirements
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top