Logistics Management Analyst 4
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- 10 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or 8 years with Master's degree. In lieu of formal education, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and 14 years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of warehousing, packaging, handling, shipping & receiving personnel.
- Must have complete understanding of all logistic elements, supportability, maintainability and logistics support analysis.
- Ability to identify and predict support equipment spares and consumable usage rates.
- Understand government Bench Stock, Bonded Stock, and Shop Stock requirements.
- Able to operate and maintain standard warehouse equipment/vehicles (Folk lift, warehouse tug, and bobtail).
- Must have knowledge of AFI 21 101.
- Basic computer skills; Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to make decisions that impact organization's credibility, operations, and services
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplishing them
- Ability to compute, analyze, and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes
- Able to perform and work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Ability to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Must meet and maintain medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must have a secret clearance and the ability to obtain and retain a Program Security Clearance as a condition of employment and be willing to submit and pass a polygraph.
- Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Extensive knowledge understanding of logistic elements; supportability, inventory management and logistics support.
- Perform well in small groups with little oversight. Extensive experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. SAP & Passport inventory program experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top