Logistics Management Analyst 3 - Supply Chain Mgmt-IBCS-COLTS-SAP
The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Battle Command System (IBCS) logistics team. The position will be located in Tobin Wells Training Center, Fort Bliss, TX with frequent travel to White Sands Missile Range (WSMR), NM. The selected applicant will perform as a Logistics Management Analyst 3 and will provide supply support for the IBCS program that will help to ensure the supply chain management requirements during the Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) phase of a program are being addressed and accomplished. The candidate will work with the IBCS Engineering, Maintenance, and Field Service teams to evaluate and identify spare material requirements to support the fielded systems throughout the CLS period of the program. The desired candidate must understand the various aspects of supply chain management materials management, procurement, subcontracts and supplier quality in order to support engineering, production, logistics and field maintenance teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the IBCS spares/repair parts and maintenance actions at or within the prescribed levels and establish or adjust stock levels and reorder points. The Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS) is the supply chain, maintenance management, repair, operations, and configuration tracking system utilized on the IBCS program.
- Prepare material status reports and briefings for IBCS program management and the customer. Attend meetings to brief
- Develop reports and schedules to determine spare material and repair parts requirements.
- Create requests for the shipment and movement of spares/repair parts and other material between IBCS locations.
- Conduct physical inventories and adjust and/or maintain spares inventory account records.
- Initiate, prepare, edit, and process requisitions for the replenishment of spares and repair parts for the IBCS systems.
- Contact procurement/supply organizations and others to obtain material status information, follow up on urgently required items, and/or expedite delivery of material to IBCS equipment sites.
- Responsible for the initiation, shipping, tracking, expediting and receiving and inspection for conformance of all repairable materials through government and contractor systems.
Basic Qualifications: 6 Years applicable Logistics experience with Bachelors degree; 4 Years applicable experience with Masters degree.
- Experience with spares/repair parts and maintenance actions.
- Experience preparing material status reports and briefings for program management andcustomers.
- Experience developing reports and schedules to determine spare material and repair parts requirements.
- Experience with theshipment and movement of spares/repair parts and other material betweenseveral locations.
- Experience conducting physical inventories and adjust and/or maintain spares inventory account records.
- Experience with preparing requisitions for the replenishment of spares and repair parts for systems.
- Experience initiating, shipping, tracking, expediting and receiving and inspection for conformance of all repairable materials through government and contractor systems.
Active Secret Clearance
- Experience working with supply chain/maintenance management systems (SAP, COLTS, etc.)
- Must be able to identify and predict recommended spares, repair parts and consumables based on equipment usage
- Ability to develop recommended critical system spares/repair parts support package for system sustainment.
- Proficient in all aspects of warehousing, packaging, handling, and shipping & receiving material.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top