Logistics Management Analyst 3
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- 6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters. In lieu of formal education, 10 years of applied experience may be considered.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices. Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform fairly complex professional tasks.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Performs fairly complex tasks and participates in determining objectives of assignment.
- Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- May develop and deliver presentations.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance. Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days- a-week, and 365 days a year. Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox. Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Previous experience as Supply representative while deployed to remote location.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top