Logistics Management Analyst 3
The Northrop Grumman Engineering, Sciences & Technology (ES&T) organization is seeking an experienced, self-starting Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS) operator to provide maintenance work order processing and supply support for the IBCS program that will help to ensure the logistics and supply chain management requirements in support of logistics and field maintenance teams are being addressed and accomplished. Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Oversee IBCS work orders and maintenance actions and request within COLTS, the supply chain, maintenance management, and configuration tracking system.
- Develop reports and schedules to determine spare material and repair parts requirements.
- Contact procurement/supply organizations and others to obtain material status information, follow up on urgently required items, and/or expedite delivery of material to IBCS equipment sites.
- Responsible for initiation, shipping, tracking, expediting and receiving and inspection for conformance of all repairable materials through government and contractor systems.
- 6 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or 4 years with Master's degree required. Additional experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in all aspects of warehousing, packaging, handling, and shipping & receiving material.
- Basic understanding of logistic elements; supportability, maintainability and logistics support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Proofing/editing technical documentation.
- Researching parts and deriving part numbers / ordering information.
- Interpreting engineering documentation, to include technical equipment lists.
- Candidate must possess or be able to attain a minimum Secret Security Clearance.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure.
- Ability to travel to other Northrop Grumman and customer locations (10%)
- Familiarity with iBuy (purchasing, procurement)
- Experience working with supply chain/maintenance management systems (SAP, COLTS, etc.)
- Experience with the Army maintenance work order processing and work flow
- Experience with Demand Load (purchasing, procurement)
- Ability to collaborate with Field Support personnel to ensure accurate data recording occurs into COLTS such as DD1149s, DA2062s, and work order processing.
- Ability to prepare material status reports and briefings for IBCS PM and customer.
- Attend meetings to brief work order status.
- Ability to create requests for shipment and movement of equipment and other material between IBCS locations.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top