Logistics Management Analyst 2
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Year with Masters. In lieu of formal education, 7 years of applied experience may be considered.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- General application of concepts, and principles.
- Works under only very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects. May make presentations to small groups.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a minimum Top Secret Security Clearance. Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days- a-week, and 365 days a year. Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox. Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Previous experience as Supply representative while deployed to remote location.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top