Logistics Engineering Manager 2
Northrop Grumman is looking for a seasoned leader to assume the position of Acquisition Logistics Product Lead for one of our Air and Missile Defense program efforts. Our Air and Missile Defense Programs encompasses engineering and development of U.S. Army warfighter-centric battle command capability that integrate current and future air and missile defense systems. The successful candidate will provide logistics, cost/schedule, and management leadership for fulfilling both the program's logistics requirements associated with achieving the Program's Acquisition Milestones, as well as fulfilling the program's logistics sustainment requirements associated with the supply and maintenance support of the fielded equipment, software and development labs in Huntsville, AL, White Sands Missile Range, NM, Andover, MA, and at Fort Bliss, TX.
- At least five years of experience leading a logistics organization that supported product development and fielding of a large scale/complex U.S. Army system of systems program (i.e., executed all logistics tasking required to execute Engineering & Manufacturing Development (EMD), complete Initial Operational Test & Evaluation (IOT&E), and achieve Initial Operating Capability (IOC), field the system, and transition into sustainment).
- Knowledge and working experience managing Army Acquisition Logistics functions, Sustainment Logistics operations, or both
- Experience supporting internal proposal effort to include State of Work decomposition, basis of estimate preparation and submittal, development of related pricing inputs, schedules, etc.
- Strong background in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize, plan and execute work tasks in a rapidly changing fast-paced environment to produce high quality results
- Understanding and proven track record establishing, maintaining and reporting on Logistics program efforts Baselines, budgets, Proposal Work, IMS, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret Clearance
- Management/leadership experience with large scale Army Air and Missile Defense Programs- Project Management Professional certification or Certified Professional Logistician
- Strong background working with Maintenance Allocation Charts (MAC) and the ability to develop a MAC for use in Technical Manuals, Provisioning Products, and Logistics Demonstrations (LD).
- Work closely with other ILS personnel, Configuration Management, Systems Engineering, and Technical Publications teams.
- Ability to research and understand engineering changes to determine impact to system maintenance concepts.
- Working knowledge of ILS principles as they relate to supportability planning.
- Understanding of initial spares/repair parts development.
- Five or more years' experience as a training manager to include over sight of training developers and instructors.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top