Linux Systems Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Systems Administrator 4 for our Aurora, CO location.
Our program has a need for a self-motivated, hardworking System Administrator capable of working on an agile, development program. The individual needs to be comfortable supporting incremental hardware deliveries that could require reconfiguration and continuous restructuring /builds of the current infrastructure as new hardware is procured and baselines received. Selected candidates will initially be responsible for: Hardware installs and configuration; COTs SW installs; Security Patching; Hardware Maintenance; and User Accounts. The ideal candidate will develop solutions to moderate problems, utilizing ingenuity and general direction or oversight. The candidate must understand how their tasks fit within the overall program goals and perform their work accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical degree with 10 years' experience; or 14 years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI security Clearance
- Experience loading, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux operating systems, including RedHat
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Experience with Puppet
- Experience installing a variety of applications on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with LDAP
- Experience performing system backups, maintaining archives, and data recovery
- Experience working with Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage
- Familiar with Windows Active Directory and user account management
- Scripting experience
- Database Administration experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top