Line Maintenance Technician 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Line Maintenance Technician 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Proficient in all forms of mechanical maintenance and repair of industrial machinery.
- Knowledge of basic electricity, light plumbing, industrial motor controls, welding and pneumatics related to compressed air/oiler hookups to machinery.
- Dismantles, moves, assembles, installs, and repairs industrial machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, drawings, or verbal instructions.
- Dismantles equipment and machines using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, rigging equipment and other hand tools; moves machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks; performs scheduled inspection and maintenance.
- Perform crane lifts, rebuild pumps, install and remove motors, replace belts and sheaves, sets up and operates machine tools and fabrication machinery to rework or make new parts.
- AA Degree or other 2 year technical degreeand 3 years of experience in mechanical maintenance; OR High School Diploma/GED with 5 years of experience in mechanical maintenance
- 5 years of experience of basic electricity, light plumbing, industrial motor controls, welding and pneumatics related to compressed air/oiler hookups to machinery.
- 5 years of experiencewith making repairs industrial machinery and equipment according to layout plans
- 5 years of experience usingcrane lifts, rebuild pumps, install and remove motors, replace belts and sheaves.
- 5 years of experience setting up and operates machine tools and fabrication machinery to rework or make new parts.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Experience in Industrial Setting
- 5 years experience in Aerospace
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Back to top