Line Maintenance Technician 2
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Line Maintenance Technician 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repairs on infrastructure equipment and facilities.
- Locate and diagnose failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
- Use a variety of hand, power, and test tools and equipment.
- Work up to 480V
- Work with variable frequency drive maintenance
- May estimate labor and equipment costs and prepare requisitions as required.
Back to top