Legal Administrative Assistant 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide senior-level administrative support and manage day-to-day internal operations for our Litigation Counsel. The position requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced corporate environment.
This individual will be required to interface and communicate with Company executives and employees, as well as outside counsel, and other external persons. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing communications and calendars; maintaining and processing information in the Law Department’s matter management and e-billing system; maintaining office efficiency; arranging meetings and travel; helping to prepare and coordinate materials for meetings and for litigation; leading and coordinating small projects; gathering information, synthesizing data, and helping to prepare reports; providing support on garnishments and subpoenas; and creating and maintaining litigation files. Individual will be asked to provide back-up administrative support in the Law Department as needed and execute other administrative tasks as needed/assigned.
Qualified candidates must have a history of demonstrating good judgment, confidentiality and discretion, and uncompromising standards of quality, integrity, and outstanding performance. The selected candidate will be someone who is high-energy, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is available to work extended hours as needed to support the requirements of the position.
This job is located at Northrop Grumman Corporate Headquarters in Falls Church, VA. Relocation is not available.
- High School diploma and a minimum of 6 years of experience in an administrative support position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization and with outside organizations/individuals, the ability to protect and maintain confidentiality, ability to execute tasks and projects independently and multi-task.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills.
- Previous experience (2 years) in a corporate in-house law department or law firm.
- Previous experience with a government contractor.
- Previous experience with litigation.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top