Laser Technician 1
The Operations group of Northrop Grumman, Cutting Edge Optronics is in search of a 2nd shift Laser Technician to join their team. Primary job responsibilities will include
- Assembly and test of SSL gain modules
- Preparation of Final Test Reports and supporting data for SSL product shipments
- Diagnostic and repair of SSL gain modules as required
- Active alignment and attachment of microlenses to SCL laser diode arrays
- Testing of lensed and unlensed SCL laser diode arrays
Responsibilities are subject to change dependent upon the specific needs of Cutting Edge Optronics.
- (4) 10-hour days, 4:30pm – 3:00am, Mon - Thu
- AAS degree in Laser / Electro-Optics Technology (or equivalent)
- Good fine motor skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and to effectively interact with peers
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point & Access)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top