Laser Technician 1
- Maryland Heights, MO
The Operations group of Northrop Grumman, Cutting Edge Optronics is in search of a self-motivated individual to join their group. Primary job responsibilities will include:
- Assembly and test of solid-state laser gain modules
- Preparation of Final Test Reports and supporting data for solid-state laser product shipments
- Diagnostic and repair solid-state laser gain modules as required
Responsibilities are subject to change dependent upon the specific needs of the business.
- AAS degree in Laser / Electro-Optics Technology (or equivalent)
- Good fine motor skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and to effectively interact with peers
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point & Access)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top