Language Intelligence Analyst 4
How do cyber terrorists get past the industry's best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a city-wide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communicates – our Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and to be fully, directly engaged with the safeguarding of our nation's security, then what is happening in CIMS Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; people, teamwork, learning and delivering value to our customers. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to continue to push us to the next level.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Cyber Intelligence Analysts with Language Skills to join our teams of diverse individuals in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst – Linguist will be responsible for providing direct language analysis support to a customer team. Building excellent rapport within our teams and with our customers is critical to our success and contributes to our customers' success. We continually look to identify talented, mission-focused analysts and linguists with a wide variety of language capabilities.
Limited local travel to attend meetings may be required by our customers. Certain positions offer opportunities for more extensive travel, depending on customer requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Affairs, Political Science, Cyber Security or other related discipline; four (4) years of additional intelligence analysis and/or language analyst experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Nine (9) years of intelligence analysis experience which include work as a language analyst supporting the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and/or U.S. military; languages may include, but are not limited to: Arabic, Farsi, Dari, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Korean
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changing customer mission requirements as necessary
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top