Lab IT Engineer 3 - Test Conductor 3
Design, configure, and maintain all aspects of a heterogeneous networked computer environment. Provide a reliable environment on which users can perform their statement of work. Install, upgrade, and maintain computer systems and applications on Solaris, UNIX, LINUX, Windows -7 and Server 2003/2008 computers. Create and maintain a data disaster recovery plan. Perform Server backup administration Using Symantec Netback up. Create and maintain Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure using Centrify. Perform system software installations, routine maintenance, security, system monitoring, backup, and configuration control. Maintain excellent relationships with the customer as well as with members of the immediate organization. Document the physical environment and its changes. Personnel are expected to support and maintain timely configuration records, and support shift work and overtime as required. Applicant must hold a current Top Secret clearance and receive program access within a reasonable amount of time.
- Windows 7 or higher System Administration and MS Windows 2012 R2experience.
- Experienced performing server file tape backups.
- Strong understanding of the OSI model.
- Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP.
- Experienced using PING, TRACERT, FTP, TELNET, DOS, and HyperTerminal applications.
- 5-years of Linux/UNIX system administration experience
- Proficiency with RedHat 5.x operating system
- Familiarity with security hardening methods and tools, including DISA Gold Disk
- BS in Computer Science or other closely related engineering discipline
- Proficient Knowledge of Oracle Solaris and Clustering
- Proficient Knowledge of VMWare and functionality
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Dell Kace
- Symantec End Point Protection
- Proficient Knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) and SANs
- Perl and csh automation scripting
- DOD Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) custodian duties.
- 1 year minimum experience creating and modifying Visio diagrams.
- 1 year minimum experience administrating MS SQL databases.
- 1 year minimum experience developing HTML and ASP web pages.
- Experienced installing and configuring Microsoft IIS.
- Experienced with Unix and Solaris version 8 or later.
- Experienced with Red Hat LINUX 5
- Experienced with Symantec Netback Up (Formally VERITAS Netback Up)
- Experienced with Network troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Solar Winds Engineering Tool kit.
- 1 year minimum CISCO IOS experience.
- 1 year Minimum CISCO 5000, 4000,2000 series switch administration.
- 1 year Minimum Symantec Antivirus administration.
- 1 year Minimum Symantec Ghosts imaging software.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top