Junior Product Integrity Specialist
- Baltimore, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Junior Product Integrity Specialist to join its team. This position is located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Perform process control functions associated with large scale integrated circuits, complex module (multi-hybrid) assemblies and microwave system subassemblies. Utilize a variety of equipment and have a detailed knowledge of applicable specifications, procedures and requirements.
1. Perform visual examination of assembled substrates, multi-hybrid assemblies, large scale integrated circuits and various microwave sub-assemblies to assure conformance to applicable quality standards.
2. Review process and inspection control documents and complete inspection utilizing Microsoft Office, FactoryWorks, and SAP computer systems. Submit and relay results of examinations in appropriate systems.
3. Utilize various inspection devices (i.e. microscopes, semi-automated vision systems, etc.) to measure and inspect all new, reworked, and repaired devices, subassemblies and systems.
4. May perform environmental tests such as fine/gross leak , device burn-inm temperature-cycling, lead integrity, centrifuge, etc. in accordance with written procedures.
5. Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and orderly condition in accordance with established procedures.
This is a SEA Union Represented position.
This is a 1st shift position.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 college credits in Math, Physical Science, or a related technical field or two year full time technical school. Appropriate Military experience will be accepted.
- Two years equivalent work experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties assigned under this position.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top