JRTC Inventory Control Specialist 3
Perform inventory and property accountability and control activities for CTC-IS RCS Program equipment and material on Fort Polk, Peason Ridge, along the Yellow Brick Road, at the Intermediate Staging Base (ISB) at the Alexandria Airport, and Camp Beauregard. Insures equipment/material accountability and tracking using the Inventory Management and Asset Control System (WASP). Functions as a logistics agent covering all aspects of property administration to include: receiving; identification/marking; records; movement; storage; physical inventory; reports; consumption; utilization/equipment; scheduled/required maintenance; disposition; and transfer. Coordinates with Northrop Grumman, US Government, and subcontracted vendors on CTC-IS RCS Program equipment and material to insure inventory is monitored, dispersed, controlled, and returned. Responsible for tracking and maintaining US Government furnished equipment and materials.
(1) Performs and tracks the receipt, storage, and distribution of equipment, materials, and supplies to US Government, Northrop Grumman, and subcontracted vendors.
(2) Processes new/incoming equipment, materials and supplies; verifies its conformance to specifications and condition as well as invoice data description and quantities.
(3) Catalogues equipment, material, and supplies that are then segregated according to specific function, size, and type using the Inventory Management Asset Control System.
(4) Manages a stock control program consisting of a Reorder Point (ROP) and a Reorder Quantity (ROQ).
(5) Prepares consumption, utilization, and demand analysis reports.
(6) Performs the tracking process of incoming and out bound shipments as required.
(7) Manages the Property Book/Hand Receipt program for equipment and supplies that are issued to and returned to stock from each maintenance and test event.
(8) Stores articles according to identifying factors; fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders; and prepares stock use reports.
(9) Supply support to ensure parts and equipment are properly tracked, recorded, stored and shipped as required.
(10) Manage the issuing, hand receipt documentation and recovery of all test equipment issued and returned from each test event
(11) Provide Logistics/Supply support such as:
a. Inventory and account for all equipment received.
b. Inspect all equipment for damages and document the findings.
c. Prepare failure and repair report for each of the items returned.
d. Perform functional tests.
e. Track/document number of repair actions
f. Track/document type of repair actions performed
g. Track/document equipment status
h. Track/document number of repaired items
i. Track/document number of condemned items
j. Provide additional Logistics/supply support as defined by manager.
(12) Other tasks as required in support of JRTC Data Center, Fixed Access Node (FAN), and Fiber Optic Network (FON) activities.
(1) Must possess High School diploma.
(2) Must possess a familiarity/understanding of computer programs and applications.
(3) Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
(4) Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and strong computer skills (Microsoft office suite).
(5) Must be able to work under extreme weather conditions.
(6) Must be able to work after normal duty hours (late evening, early morning) and on weekends.
(7) Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
(8) Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
(9) Must be a U.S. Citizen.
(1) Familiarization with Fort Polk, Peason Ridge, Camp Beauregard, and the ISB.
(2) Previous military experience in order to allow engagement with US Army representatives.
(3) College credits and/or Associates Degree in related field.
(4) Knowledge of industry property inventory/control/management practices and standards.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top