Jr. Professional Support Staff
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. W e are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation .
We are looking for qualified candidates to join Technology Services sector at our Ogden, UT location. This position may participate in the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system. Coordinates modification records for management control.
- Establishes change orders and prepares for change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes
- Research, identify, verify and update configuration management baselines.
- Identify missing engineering data to the extent possible
- Conduct site surveys to determine operational configurations as needed
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 2 years of work experience or post-high school education
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- U.S. Citizenship able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance or higher
- Experience or background in a machining/hardware environment
- ICBM experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top