Jr. Cloud Administrator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Jr. Cloud Administrator that can provide after hours monitoring and troubleshooting support to multiple Linux based and Cloud repositories.
Bachelors Degree in related field and 2 years experience; 0 years with a Masters Degree.
- Must have Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
- At least one (1) year experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes)
- At least two (2) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- At least two (2) years experience in the implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Demonstrated ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, etc.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Unix commands and options
- Linux SA skills
- Cloud computing and repository experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top