Java Software Engineer 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a mid-sr. level software developer for a program that provides large scale development, testing, for an international customer. The successful candidate will take part in a full life cycle development of components using COTS, GOTS, and various in-house applications. The individual will work with members of a diverse project team and participate in the overall design and creation of web-based and other software applications and must possess excellent communication skills.
This position is located in Fairfax, VA.
In this role, candidates will apply knowledge of computer science principles, and computer programming languages and techniques to code software applications. Successful candidates are highly motivated individuals willing to work in a team environment with good verbal communication and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineer, Math) and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience, Master' and 3 years of experience. Four additional years may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a secret clearance or customer equivalent
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience programming in Java
- Must have experience with software development life cycle
- At least 3 years of experience in SOAP, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Postgres DB
- At least 2 years of experience with Oracle or any other relational DB
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top