IT Asset Management Analyst 3-19363
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an IT Asset Management Analyst for our Schriever Air Force Base, CO location.
Asset Manager to be responsible for organizing, controlling and maintaining all hardware, software and consumable assets within a computer hardware/software environment that is ever-changing and improving. These duties will include asset flow control in and out of the environment, deployment and issue of assets, tracking movement of assets within the organization, tracking security issues as they pertain to asset management and asset database and information maintenance. Also responsible for handling and properly marking both classified and unclassified assets, coordinating with other entities for the proper handling of assets and other duties pertaining to general asset management. Will develop and maintain software license and maintenance contract data to support Basis of Estimate, Bill of Material(BOM) development and purchase requests. Will organize and maintain that data, working with vendors to ensure compliance. The initial focus of this position will be primarily maintaining all hardware and software support contracts, organizing and creating processes for software record keeping within Remedy and establishing rapport with our vendors. Primary duty hours fall within the window of 0700-1700, Monday-Friday, but must be able to work 2nd shift and weekend hours as necessary to support system requirements, troubleshooting, testing and exercise support (if required).
- Candidate must have a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalence) and at least 5 years of relevant work experience in Asset Management, Computer Operations, Computer Maintenance, Help Desk or other related technical fields.
- Must have the ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Associates degree and at least 2 years of relevant work experience in Asset Management, Computer Operation, Computer Maintenance, Help Desk or other related technical fields.
- Essential qualifications for a successful candidate include the ability to quickly adapt to new situations, strong commitment to a team environment, capacity to work unsupervised
- Strong organizational skills and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications a plus
- Inventory Control experiences in an IT environment a plus
- Experience with Remedy and its Asset Management Module is preferred.
- TS/SCI clearance with current SI TK G HCS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top