IT Asset Management Analyst 2/3
Northrop Grumman is looking for an IT Asset Management Analyst 2/3 to support the DSS program. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
The IT Asset Management Analyst will ensure a mature Asset Management program to track, manage, and coordinate the purchase of new equipment (hardware/software), replacements, and upgrades. Proactively plan and identify upgrades, updates, and end-of-life planning. Enable DSS to properly develop its Program Objective Memorandum (POM), including spending plans and budget forecasts. Develop an IT lifecycle management plan for all equipment, hardware, and software within scope of the EITS TO.
A successful candidate will possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Will supervise others.
- Provide a monthly report of all maintenance, warranty, & license agreements pertaining to DSS IT hardware and software.
- Provide early notification and coordination with Government TPOC and appropriate resource advisor of upcoming expirations of maintenance, warranty, or license agreements within 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, and 180 days.
- Process end of life, defective, and/or damaged equipment through the Defense Reutilization Management Office (DRMO).
- Monitor and maintain the equipment (hardware and software) license data repository that records and tracks all information pertinent to the lifecycle maintenance of the product (vendor name, software name and version, number of authorized users and/or devices covered, licensing fees, commencement and expiration date, etc.)
- Ensure equipment installed on DSS networks are licensed and any software without an available license requires written permission from the Government TPOC.
- Track and maintain an inventory of all equipment issued to DSS personnel.
- Deliver up-to-date equipment inventory lists and system data to the Government upon request.
- Coordinate licensing, maintenance renewals, and warranty repairs with third party vendors.
- Maintain all non-user based IT equipment inventory, including network printers and VTC components in conference rooms.
- Provide support with shipping of equipment (i.e. using corrugate, packing material, FedEx shipping forms, etc.)
- Assist OCIO personnel with inventory support leveraging access to Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- 3 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree (1 years with Masters). Four (4) additional years of industry experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree
- Past experience of leading, managing and/or participating in cross-functional IT projects
- Experience with Remedy BMC
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices
Basic Qualifications for an Asset Management Analyst 3 are the same as listed above but require a Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years of experience (4 with a Master's).
- ITIL v3 Expert
- CCMP certification
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security CE or equivalent)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top