IT Asset Management Analyst 2 or 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) seeks to fill an IT Asset Management Analyst 2 or 3 position in the Engineering, Sciences, & Technology (ES&T) function for our Specialized Warfighter Development Contract at the Schriever Air Force Base, Colorado Springs location. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining control of over 300+ assets within the Overhead Persistent Infra Red (OPIR) and Missile Defense Space Center (MDSC) organizations.
- Material Planning (ordering, coordinating, and tracking) of all Bill of Material (BOM) items for the OPIR and MDSC organizations
- Managing/Tracking of all assets maintaining an accurate log of all checked out equipment
- Maintaining and managing software license information and updates
- Authoring and maintaining Property Management Reports for OPIR and MDSC as formal contract deliverables
- Coordinating/reporting lab usage and schedule
- Working with the direct Government customers as the asset/property expert for OPIR and MDSC
This req will be filled at either a level 2 or level 3
- For a Level 2: Bachelor™s degreeand a minimum of 3 years of related experience (property management, inventory tracking, asset management, and/or purchasing experience) or 7 years in lieu of a degree
- For a Level 3: Bachelor™s degreeand a minimum of 6 years of related experience as an asset manager and/or material planner, or 10 years in lieu of a degree
- Proficiency in the use of Excel
- This position requires the applicant to be a U.S. citizen and hold an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Greater than 3 years of experience managing assets/property within a classified environment
- At least 1 year of experience ordering and tracking material purchases
- Experience in researching maintenance and licensing approaches to find the best value for an organization
- A basic understanding of missile defense and the Ballistic Missile Defense System
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top