iReturn - Design Verification Engineer or Principal Design Verification Engineer
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systemsthat impact people's lives around the world today and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage, and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
iReturn provides experienced professionals with a 12-week "returnship" to prepare for a full-time career in one of several fields at Northrop Grumman through training, professional development and networking opportunities. Our "returnship" program focuses on giving you a seamless transition back into the workforce and will run from September - November providing candidates with the essential skills and tools for an effective re-entry into the workforce. Upon completion of the program, candidates will be eligible for full-time roles with the company.
The Qualified Applicant Will:
- Join a cohort of employees re-entering the workforce after a career break of at least two years.
- Receive special on-boarding designed to provide an effective re-entry into the workforce.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Digital Design Verification Engineer for participation in the iReturn Program
In this capacity, you will work closely with design and verification engineers and will utilize your knowledge of modern verification methods, tools and techniques.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering discipline and 2+ years of verification engineering experience (0 years with an MS)
- Prior professional work experience as a Digital Design Engineer or within a related technical area.
- Experience with a coverage-driven verification methodology from planning through closure
- Prior experience in HDL (VHDL/Verilog) and HVL (SystemVerilog)
- Career Break of a minimum of 2 years required.
- Ability to Obtain a D.O.D issued clearance, U.S. Citizenship is required. An Active clearance is not required prior to starting in this role.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top