IPS/IDS Signature Development Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Incident Response Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Quantico, VA. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks for the Marine Corps. Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff. This individual will shape Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems polices that will allow for the detection and investigation of network and host based anomalies.
- Bachelors degree and 9 years of related experience. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 3 years of CND experience
- Must be DoD 8570 Compliant for IAT Level III (Must have both CNDSP and DoD 8570 Level III within 180 days of start.
- Active Secret Clearance and Must be TS/SCI eligible.
- Ability to create\modify and interpret network and host base intrusion detection signatures and polices
- Ability to investigate network and host bases intrusion detection events.
- Ability to write snort based and custom IP/IDS signatures
- Understanding of functionality and capabilities of computer network defense technologies, to include: Router ACLs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Antivirus, Web Content Filtering.
- Experience using SIEM and Network Security Platform technologies
- Familiarity with open source, custom or proprietary CND Tools
- Identify artifacts from host/file analysis to be used for protective
measures on an enterprise network
- Knowledge of CND policies, regulations and compliance documents specific to the DOD.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top