Inventory Material Control Support 2
- Goleta, CA
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Space Components Business Unit is seeking an Inventory Control Support 2 to join our team. This position will be located in Goleta, CA and will be on 1st shift.
- Compiles records concerned with quantity, cost, and type of material received, in stock, or issued.
- Requisitions needed supplies; verifies material received to determine irregularities in order; inspects articles and rejects defective ones.
- Prepares inventory records and reports and investigates discrepancies in stock counts.
- High School diploma or equivalent/GED and 2 years related work experience
- Proficiency with computer automated scheduling systems (shop floor control database/software preferred)
- Proficiency in inventory fundamentals
- Proficiency with scheduling software
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, MS Office, Access and other office information systems.
- US Citizenship required
- Associates Degree or Trade School certification
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, proactive
Back to top