Internet Mktg E Business 1
The candidate will have a broad role that includes assisting the business development and marketing organization in creating a strong brand voice that is consistent across all channels: traditional, digital and internal. Develops and administers company's participation and content of the Internet and is responsible for Web exposure and position. Coordinates existing content updates with the various departments maintaining a presence on the Web. Develops and implements all new content for the company site(s) from internal departments. Implements marketing projects developed to exploit database marketing opportunities and provide new marketing and sales tools to cognizant departments. Implements new technologies to maintain a competitive product and image on the Internet.
- Will support the Business Development office with all tasks related to customer management, capture, proposal generation and marketing.
- Manages the company's external and internal facing web presence to ensure the company's products and services are featured effectively.
- Requires occasional interface with customer in support of business development.
- Develops marketing media for use online and in print.
- Assists with press releases and coordinates major external communications with the division communications lead.
- Manages the company's social media presence.
- Assists with capture and proposal creation and editing.
- Ensures all media meets corporate guidelines and external media is cleared for distribution.
- 0 years with Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts or Science/Math/Engineering.
- Graphic and web design expertise (portfolio available).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Expertise in graphic design for digital and traditional channels.
- Expertise using Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Experience producing photo and video content for multiple media channels; experience in photography a plus.
- Experience/familiarity with CRM software such as SAGE a plus.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top