International Trade Compliance Analyst
- Cumberland, MD
This position will join our team in Rocket Center, WV just outside of Cumberland, MD. The Allegany Ballistics Laboratory (ABL) site in Rocket Center designs, develops and manufactures tactical rocket motors, medium caliber ammunition, composite components and end items, and fuze and electronics equipment. For decades, the dedicated and highly skilled team at ABL have supported national security efforts by developing and building defense systems for DoD customers and U.S. allies.
This role will report directly to the Material Distribution\Logistics group. Specific responsibilities include the following
- Demonstrate the ability to read, understand, and implement Federal regulations.
- Daily entries in applicable ATF required logs related to firearms and explosives.
- Conduct audits and functional training related to ATF controlled items.
- Timely registration and record keeping of ATF Forms 2,3,5,6, and 9.
- Submit and manage reports and permits related to ATF compliance.
- Overall recordkeeping management for hard and soft copy requirements.
- Implement and follow-through on corrective actions as needed.
- Receipt and shipment verification for ATF controlled items.
- Participate in Build Readiness Reviews, Consent to Ship, and Contract reviews and provide input related to ATF compliance.
- Maintain and edit work instructions for ATF controlled activities for the location.
- Assist Supply Chain Management with verifying all vendors are licensed appropriately (as required).
- Ability to be a Responsible Person (RP) on facility Federal Firearms Licenses and Federal Explosives Licenses.
- Maintain the facility RPs list.
- Participate in Advance Release requests for procurement of explosive materials.
- Manage WV Fire Marshal's Annual Explosive Licensing.
- Manage the facility's Tax Free Alcohol License program through the Tax & Trade Bureau.
3 years of related experience with a Bachelors. 1 year experience with a Masters
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top