International Trade Compliance Analyst
Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking an International Trade Compliance Analyst to join our team at the Corporate Headquarters in Falls Church, VA.
The Analyst is responsible for ITAR and EAR and related regulatory licensing and special projects to ensure the required approvals are obtained to support international marketing, sales, and other business activities. Duties include providing guidance to sectors on structure of export approval requests, licensing status during USG processing, coordinating responses to inquiries from USG reviewers, and coordinating with corporate Technical leads on USG foreign disclosure policies which affect the submission or approval of requests for export of NGC products or technology.
Additional responsibilities involve interface with Northrop Grumman Corporate Headquarters personnel to include transactional reviews for international travel, foreign visits to the corporate office and release of technical data; contributing to the analysis of international export regulations; and advising sector export management on procedural implementation of regulatory requirements. The individual will also participate in various NGC process improvement projects and training of sector staff.
Performance standards that an incumbent must have to be successful in this position include:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Agile, high-energy individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment with constant changes and challenges
- Applicants must have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Possess the ability to work successfully in cross functional teams
- Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years' of relevant experience or 1 year of experience with a master's degree
- Familiarity with d rafting and submitting export licenses and agreements, interpreting and providing guidance on U.S. ITAR and EAR regulations for the licensing of commodities, technologies and defense services, including the use of U.S. Government systems D-Trade and SNAP-R
- Familiarity with ITAR exemptions and EAR exceptions for export transactions
- Experience providing training to export licensing personnel and functional requesters
- U.S. citizenship required to obtain a secret security clearance
- Active secret clearance
- Master's degree or MBA
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top