International Trade Compliance Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an International Trade Compliance Analyst 2 to join our team of talented, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD. The qualified applicant will support Northrop Grumman's Land and Avionics C4ISR division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages comprehensive internal export and import controls to ensure compliance with US and foreign regulations in the conduct of international marketing, sales, supply chain and other business activities.
- Establishes business processes for submitting to and obtaining from the US government all necessary export and import licenses, permits, certifications, and technology release determinations.
- Establishes and maintains relations with appropriate government regulatory agencies.
- Establishes operational processes for assuring trade compliance through gate reviews for technical data, foreign travel, foreign visits and export and import shipments.
- Maintains applicable trade compliance records in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Supports law department in investigating and resolving compliance problems, questions, or complaints.
- Establishes and maintains training and audit assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls. Generates performance metrics for export and import processes.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years directly-related professional work experience or a Master's degree with a minimum of 1 year directly-related professional work experience (to include export compliance and licensing experience)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task
- US citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a Secret government security clearance
- Experience with use of ITAR exemptions/EAR exceptions
- Experience with Jurisdiction and Classification process
- Active and current Secret government security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top