International Trade Compliance Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking an International Trade Compliance (ITC) Analyst 2 to join our team at the Technology Services (TS) sector Export/Import Management Office (EIMO) in Herndon, VA. This position will report to the TS International Trade Compliance Manager for the Compliance, Infrastructure and Training (CIT) department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure transactional activities comply with government regulations and internal procedures by conducting gate reviews for technical data exports, foreign travel, foreign visits, and export/import shipments.
- Transactional requirements include conducting thorough reviews to determine and document exemption/exception applicability.
- Provide functional and/or program specific export training with guidance.
- Manage TS sector training plan and execution.
- Participate in cross-functional and/or cross-sector working groups and projects. Interact with senior internal and external customers on projects requiring coordination between organizations.
- Support the ITC Manager with training and administration of all trade compliance automated solutions, tools, and sites for the TS sector.
- Generate key metrics reports for the sector and perform analysis.
- Coordinate the EIMO team engagement activities
- Support the ITC Manager in creating, maintaining and training on sector specific procedures and work-instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus 2 years’ experience OR 1 year with Master’s degree OR completion of two or more successful rotations for International Trade Compliance Professional Development Program (PDP) participants
- US citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a Secret government security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 year’s directly-related professional work experience
- Master’s Degree and 2 directly-related professional work experience
Professional Development Program experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top