Internal Training Technical
- Bellevue, NE
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering & Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSP) is looking for you to join our team as an Internal Technical Trainer based out of Offutt, AFB, Bellevue, NE.
What You'll get to Do:
Designs, schedules, delivers and tracks technical training. Establishes training and education modules and ensure consistency in the delivery of technical training and on-boarding. Partners with the corporate trainers and functional areas, develops training materials, and knowledge assessments, for area standard operation procedures (SOP's) and coordinates knowledge assessment. Utilizes training authoring and multimedia tools and software for assigned development projects. Keeps abreast of training and development research, learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Update and manage a training database to provide government reports and metrics.
- 2 + years of work related experience with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field. 4 additional years of experience can be substituted for the degree.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Experience with training on software development programs
- Certification(s) in Professional Training
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Fisheye Crucible, etc.)
- Experience with Jenkins continuous integration tool, Mercurial distributed version control system, and Maven
- Skillsoft and Lynda experience
- IT training experience
- System Engineering lifecycle training
- Software development lifecycle training
- Assess team skillset proficiencies and develop training plans to reduce gaps.
Back to top