Intern Program Pipeline – Business Management, Supply Chain, Human Resources
Our Technology Services team is recognized as a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full-spectrum of support.
Northrop Grumman is seeking Business Management, Supply Chain, and Human Resources students to join the Intern Program. This is a pipeline staffing requisition to source qualified talent across the country for academic year 2016/2017.
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
As an intern, you will participate in a program to develop competencies in specializations related to your interests, including but not limited to positions in Finance, Accounting, Pricing, Contract Management, Supply Chain, Proposal and Project Management, Human Resources, Communications and other related areas.
The Intern Program offers the opportunity to experience real-world applications that support the individual’s growth through training, skill development, and networking opportunities.
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Communications, Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution and within one year of graduation date
- 3.25 GPA or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your profile)
- Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance – US Citizenship required
- 3.7 GPA or higher
- Internship experience, leadership & teamwork experience, interpersonal communications skills, and/or involvement with Diversity & Inclusion organizations.
- Proven success as a team player and collaborator and eagerness to learn in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Academic major or coursework in business or human resource management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top