Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects?
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better. The Northrop Grumman Technical Services team is seeking an experienced military professionals interested in a challenging work environment supporting the US Army Mission.
The IEWTPT Operator will provide support to the functional components of the Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) program in support of individual and collective training at the company, brigade and division levels. Operator participates in planning and implementation of training programs, practices and procedures; and configuration requirements definition, analysis, design, system integration, and performance analysis of the HUMINT Control Cell (HCC) and Technical Control Cell (TCC) Upper and Lower Enclaves, and associated Target Signature Array (TSA) systems. The Operator will interact with a team of instructional designers, subject matter experts, engineers, and Government representatives to analyze job tasks, develop new and revise existing training content, and implement revised content based on changes to the system; tactics, techniques, and procedures; and concept of operations. The operator must also be able to demonstrate effective presentation and questioning skills, prepare for instruction, provide clarification and feedback, promote retention and transfer of knowledge and skills, and assess learning and performance. May serve as part of exercise support team utilizing a component of the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability - Entity Resolution Federation (JLCCTC-ERF) or other duties as assigned.
- Planning, coordination, preparing, and conducting training and instruction, and post training assessment
- Briefing students and VIPs on IEWTPT training capabilities and employment configurations
- Scenario (for HCC and TCC) development, modification, and testing to include modification of scripts using AIML; submission of requests for assistance from material developer
- Multiple system (e.g., HCC, TCC, iLOD, EB) startup, initialization, configuration, reset, power down and stowage
- All facets of execution and commander role player functions
- Training session debriefings, hot washes, and AARs
- Performing minor on the spot troubleshooting and maintenance
- Keeping assigned work areas and equipment clean
- Property accountability and security
Basic Qualifications: • Bachelor's degree in related field and 6 years progressive experience in Training/Development, or other subject-related experience may be applied in lieu of Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Candidate must have served as a Brigade level or higher G2/S2 or NCOIC/OIC of Targeting, Collection or Analyst Sections.
- Candidates must be willing to and available for occasional travel within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) at least 25% annually.
- Candidate will be required to obtain a base line security certification to meet DoD IAT Level II requirements (i.e. CompTIA Security ) within 90 days of hire.
- Additionally, candidate must have or be able to obtain a certificate or certification meeting evolving computing environment requirements (i.e. Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE, SQL Server 2008, etc.).
- Candidate must be a self-starter, have a strong team ethic, and be able to handle stress in an extremely dynamic work environment.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel.
- Candidate must currently possess a Top Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Preferred Qualifications: • Bachelor (4 year) Degree with a technical major • Certifications in one or more of the following areas:
- Security , Network , A Essentials, A Practical Applications, Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician, Windows Server 2008 CE. SQL Server 2008, and VMWare.
- Prior military experience as a military intelligence specialist in any of the following military intelligence fields (i.e., HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, All Source) is desired.
- Familiarity with Army intelligence systems/platforms that the TCC interacts with: JCATS, CIDNE, DCGS, DCGS-A, JSTARS, IWS, TES, DTES, GRCS, PROPHET, etc.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top